2019 Briggs & Stratton Quiet Power Technology® Series 7.25 ft-lbs Gross Torque
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
Quiet Power Technology® Series 7.25 ft-lbs Gross Torque
This engine is up to 60% quieter† so you can hear what is going on around you and take care of yard work earlier in the day or later in the evening.
- ReadyStart® Starting System: No prime, no choke, no worries. Just pull for power.
- Enhanced Muffler Design: Available only on QPT® Featuring Just Check & Add™.
- Made in the USA: Made in the USA of US and global parts.
- Our Starting Promise™: Starts in 2 attempts - or we'll fix it for free.*
- Just Check & Add™: Cut the hassles from gas engine maintenance with this innovative system that never requires an oil change.
- Quiet Power Technology® Audio Comparison: Up to 60% quieter* than competitor models.*noise reduction will vary based on engine and application model
- Model Number: 110P
- Engine Displacement (cc): 163
- Engine Configuration: Vertical Shaft
- Length (in): 13.8
- Height (in): 10.1
- Bore (in): 2.69
- Engine Fuel: Gasoline
- Oil Capacity (oz): 15
- Oil Filter: N/A
- Air Filter: Dual-Sealing Paper Element
- Fuel Shutoff Valve: N/A
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 7.25.00
- Number of Cylinders: Single
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Width (in): 12.5
- Weight (lbs): 18.8
- Stroke (in): 1.75
- Fuel Tank Capacity (oz): 0.27.0
- Lubrication System: Dura-Lube Splash Lubrication
- Starter: ReadyStart® Starting System
- Muffler: QPT® Performance Muffler
NOTES:† As tested against Toro model #20371 and Honda model #HHR216VKA * See https://www.briggsandstratton.com/na/en_us/support/starting-promise.html for complete details.** Regular scheduled maintenance must be performed. *All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton.
- Bore x Stroke
- 2.69 in. x 1.75 in.
- 163 cc
- 7.25.00 ft.-lb., gross
- Fuel Capacity
- 0.27.0 oz
- Starting System
- ReadyStart® Starting System
- 13.8 in.
- 12.5 in.
- 10.1 in.
- 18.8 lb.