2018 STIHL BG 66 L
Call for Price
The quiet, yet powerful handheld blower with a low-emission, fuel-efficient engine.
The STIHL BG 66 L features a low-emission engine while its specially designed muffler in the blower tube and baffles make the BG 66 L quiet - ideal for use in neighborhoods or other noise-sensitive areas. Starting is easier and smoother than ever with the simplified starting system that incorporates a specialized stop switch that automatically returns to the start position, as well as a semi-automatic choke lever that helps prevent accidental flooding. All while providing the power you need to tackle your next outdoor task.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Purge Pump Primer: The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
- Low-Noise Sound Damper: A noise suppression-muffler in the blower tube on handheld blowers makes this an ideal feature for homeowners or landscapers working in noise-sensitive areas.
- Displacement: 27.2 cc (1.66 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.6 kW (0.8 bhp)
- Weight: 4.4 kg (9.7 Ibs.)
- Fuel Capacity: 540 cc (18.3 oz.)
- Blowing Force*: 10 Newtons
- Avg. Air Velocity**: 51 m/sec (115 mph)
- Air Volume At Nozzle**: 630 m3/h (371 cfm)
- Sound Pressure Rating**: 65 dB(A)
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.66 cu. in. (27.2 cc)
- 9.7 lb. (4.4 kg)
- Air Velocity
- 115 mph (51 m/sec)